Check out my delicious recipe for vegan ricotta! It’s perfect to enjoy with lasagna or you can eat it as a dip with vegetables or chips.
- 14 oz. firm tofu
- 10 oz. of original hummus
- 2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup of nutritional yeast (how much you add depends on the level of cheesiness you desire)
- In a pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat
- Crumble the tofu in pieces and place in the heated pan
- Let the tofu cook for 5 minutes and then mix the hummus in the pan.
- Add the garlic powder and Italian seasoning in the pan.
- Let that cook for an additional 5 minutes
- Turn the heat off and mix in the nutritional yeast.
- Let it cool and then serve!